Pokemon Battle Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mod!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Join the Sinnoh League!!!

Go down 
+2
Deyani
RMaster28
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

Join the Sinnoh League!!! Empty
PostSubject: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:28 am

Join the Sinnoh league and experience the joy of a lifetime!

Specialty: Help other members on this forum

Introduction:The Sinnoh region is located North of the Kanto region.
The professor of the Sinnoh region is Prof.Rowan. Starting pokemon are Turtwig,Chimchar and Piplup.

RULES:
1. Follow the 10 rules of this forum
2. Respect everybody in this forum
3. Help everyone at the best of your ability
4. Be active
5. If you get banned then you will be removed from this country!

Ranks:

Turtwig(my right hand man)
Chimchar
Piplup
Pelipper
Gyarados
Remoraid
Magikarp

P.S JOIN THE SINNOH LEAGUE!

Last edited by tobi is a good boy on Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RMaster28
PBD Co-Leader/BG Maker

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:51 am

Awesome work dude!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbattledeluxe.forumotion.net
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:36 pm

I've tried to find pictures for the ranks but couldn't find any -_-! could ya give me a hand?
Back to top Go down
Deyani
Leader of Blastoise Army
Leader of Blastoise Army
Deyani

Scorpio Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Sure what kind of pictures you need ? Badges? Pokemon? just say it and i search for ya!

EDIT: Found them Smile
Join the Sinnoh League!!! 12910
Join the Sinnoh League!!! 22310
Join the Sinnoh League!!! 13010
Join the Sinnoh League!!! 27910
Join the Sinnoh League!!! 39310
Join the Sinnoh League!!! 3yrit55th
Join the Sinnoh League!!! Qzqk9ith
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
PBD coder

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:04 pm

majorly helping tobi is a good boy
*200 points*
Back to top Go down
RMaster28
PBD Co-Leader/BG Maker

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Yeah deyani. You are a great person.
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
PBD coder

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:35 am

thats why he is in my group only special or helpful people get in
Back to top Go down
Deyani
Leader of Blastoise Army
Leader of Blastoise Army
Deyani

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:00 am

Thank you guys Embarassed
Its good to help people
btw thanks you give me my rank Smile (dont know who gave it to me)
Back to top Go down
RMaster28
PBD Co-Leader/BG Maker

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:53 am

I did.
Back to top Go down
Deyani
Leader of Blastoise Army
Leader of Blastoise Army
Deyani

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 9:55 am

RMaster28 wrote:
I did.
ok thanks but rmaster can you look at the shop i edit my post to buy another thing and you can't see there is a new post and i didn't want a double post so can you look there pls Smile
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:58 am

you are a very helpful member Deyani, you went to all that trouble just to find some ranks for me! +1 rep (i'll take a look at that thing)
Back to top Go down
RMaster28
PBD Co-Leader/BG Maker

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:59 am

wow you also follow the rules properly so i am granting you it with a discount so it will only cost 250 points for you.
Back to top Go down
piplup167
Piplup
Piplup
piplup167

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 pm

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

every pokemon page has a sprite section (for the sprites from the games), at the bottom, you can find those pictures that deyani found. (those mini pokemon stance sprites)

Obtained permission to revive an old topic from me!!! (don't warn him) ~Tobi is a good boy
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:42 am

I would warn you piplup but since you are not spamming and helping... maybe not...

P.S Someone else could still warn you... for reviving an old topic
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
PBD coder

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 am

piplup im sorry but your the most pathetic person i have seen copying deyani just for points -.- warned for reviving old topic

i wish i could warn oyu for selfishness but i can't
Back to top Go down
piplup167
Piplup
Piplup
piplup167

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

copying deyani? i posted a link, and he posted pictures. theres a huge difference in that -.-
Back to top Go down
iGotSkillz
the biggest motherfucker of the world
iGotSkillz

Leo Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm

naruto hyuuga wrote:
piplup im sorry but your the most pathetic person i have seen copying deyani just for points -.- warned for reviving old topic

funny, i was thinking the same thing about you. oh, so piplup is copying deyani by trying to help, which means everyone who has tried to help copied the first guy in the world who helped another person. that just retarded. also, what the hell, why would he be helping just for points, you help people because you are nice, and you want other people to be happy too, unless you're a retarded psycho hater (like you). also, theres a huge flaw in you logic, helping other people is being selfish. to help means to not care just about yourself, and care about someone else and try to make their life better. being selfish means you just care about yourself. those are complete opposites fool. you're just one of those geeks that have no friends in real life, and try to lick other peoples asses on the internet so they might become friends with you.

also, piplup is my brother, he is younger than you (i know you from the ntsd forum), and yet i can tell that he is way smarter than you.

ban me if you want, now that i know that someone like you is coding the game, i dont think this game will be as good as i used to think.

to deyani: this has nothing to do with you, this was directed at naruto hyuuga/idiot only, and none of the things i said apply to you, i think you're a great and helpful person, sorry if you take this as an insult
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
PBD coder

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am

got to rep you up for that speech
i was just pissed after something that happened

wasn't thinking right

he stills keeps his warn because "warned for reviving old topic"
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
iPwn Apple
iPwn Apple

Virgo Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:36 am

iGotSkillz wrote:
naruto hyuuga wrote:

funny, i was thinking the same thing about you. oh, so piplup is copying deyani by trying to help, which means everyone who has tried to help copied the first guy in the world who helped another person. that just retarded. also, what the hell, why would he be helping just for points, you help people because you are nice, and you want other people to be happy too, unless you're a retarded psycho hater (like you). also, theres a huge flaw in you logic, helping other people is being selfish. to help means to not care just about yourself, and care about someone else and try to make their life better. being selfish means you just care about yourself. those are complete opposites fool. you're just one of those geeks that have no friends in real life, and try to lick other peoples asses on the internet so they might become friends with you.

also, piplup is my brother, he is younger than you (i know you from the ntsd forum), and yet i can tell that he is way smarter than you.

ban me if you want, now that i know that someone like you is coding the game, i dont think this game will be as good as i used to think.

to deyani: this has nothing to do with you, this was directed at naruto hyuuga/idiot only, and none of the things i said apply to you, i think you're a great and helpful person, sorry if you take this as an insult

Wow, .. Great speech... If NH whould have banned you, i would have unbanned you, you've done nothing wrong xept good things.
Back to top Go down
naruto hyuuga
PBD coder

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:31 am

im not that stupid -.-

i was just in a bad mood at the time i made that post (the one tobi made a speech on)
Back to top Go down
Applejuice
iPwn Apple
iPwn Apple

Virgo Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:33 am

i know i know... i said: "If Nh would have. ....... .... "
Back to top Go down
iGotSkillz
iGotSkillz

Leo Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:45 pm

naruto hyuuga wrote:
got to rep you up for that speech
i was just pissed after something that happened

wasn't thinking right

he stills keeps his warn because "warned for reviving old topic"

i know, i was only pissed off because you went the extra mile to say that piplup was pathetic and stuff like that, i agree he should still be warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Sinnoh League!!!   Join the Sinnoh League!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Join the Sinnoh League!!!
Page 1 of 1